For analogue CD audio output
Connect an analogue CD audio cable from the Analogue Audio connector on your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive to CD_IN connector on the sound card.
For digital CD audio output
Connect a digital CD audio cable from the Digital Audio connector on your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive to CD_SPDIF connector on the sound card.
Note that its not usual for either type of cable to be supplied with a sound card
- Disabling and Uninstalling Soundcards
- How To Install a New Sound Card In Your PC
- Soundcard Optical Connections
- How To Connect Speaker Systems to Your Sound Card
- Connecting a Creative Audigy Soundcard to Peripherals
- Soundcard Consumer Info
- How To Install Drivers For Your Creative Sound Card
- Updating Your Creative Soundcard Drivers