In recent years, marketers have begun to pay more attention to the phenomenon of artificial intelligence. Marketers are projected to spend over $40 billion on AI technology by 2025. The demand for AI in marketing is growing at a remarkable pace, because it offers tremendous advantages.
Personalization is one of the best advances that AI can help with. There is nothing more effective than attracting customers through individual interaction with each of them. Plenty of statistics demonstrate the value of using machine learning to create personalized marketing experiences. For example, 71% of customers feel frustrated by impersonal experiences when interacting with brands. These people are more likely to feel satisfied when a marketing experience is more personal. AI-based personalization is used in many industries today, in particular in e-commerce. In this article, we’ll take a look at a few of the benefits of using artificial intelligence to attract new customers.
Advanced Customer Segmentation and Analytics
The first way to generate leads with AI is to find new audience segments for better targeting. The data, which make it possible to present each client individually, allows making the most individual offer and winning him over. And then, based on analytical knowledge, combine clients into larger segments with their personal experience.
How to segment:
- By advertising channels, contextual queries and brand touchpoints.
- Use detailed user data to better identify and target micro-segments.
- By behaviour, by device type, clicks, location, even the weather forecast.
Conversion Growth Due to Lead Segmentation
AI-powered personalization helps increase conversions by automatically suggesting the pages that leads are looking for. Let’s take a closer look at what AI allows you to do:
- Those audience segments are attracted, the price of which was previously high since you use more accurate parameters for targeting.
- Personalized experiences are conveyed in real-time.
- Customer segmentation is used to create micro-groups of target audiences based on behaviour, phases of a user’s presence on the site, intentions, geolocation and much more, all this information is obtained in real-time.
- Instant changes to content and KPIs are tracked.
Increase Sales Through Recommendations
You can increase the lead’s time on the site by offering them content and recommendations at critical points of departure. AI allows you to optimize this work, increase the number of conversions and the maximum purchase amount, showing similar, popular, related products and services. Data is based on browsing history, past and present user behaviour, and hundreds of other factors.
Optimization of Content and User Actions
Artificial intelligence can automatically test and optimize any content. This is important, considering that quality and relevant content is critical for modern branding. All you need to do is set goals, run tests, and choose the most effective options for optimization:
- Continuous A/B testing allows you to find solutions to problems in real-time for landing pages, apps, and other channels.
- AI-powered predictive tests provide an opportunity to increase revenue and conversions.
- Continuous analysis to better understand users and meet their needs.
- Process automation helps you run complex multivariate tests and isolate the most effective combinations of user groups.
Thus, with the help of artificial intelligence, you can intelligently personalize all aspects that affect the user experience. You will also be able to customize dynamic layouts individually for narrow audience segments, constantly test and optimize them to improve the user experience.
AI is Very Valuable for Modern Marketing
You can’t afford to overlook the benefits of using AI technology in your marketing strategy. It is only going to become more important in the years to come.
Please feel free to share any AI tools or insights you have come across! We would be happy to discuss them in more detail in a future post!