Antispyware Soft is a rouge software originated from the same family as Antivirus Soft. This program will get you all confused by giving fake security alerts, informing you about infections which in reality does not exist. The whole idea of such fake alerts is to get you all panicked so that you purchase the program to cure the so called “infection”.
Antispyware Soft is usually promoted through various harmful programs. After getting access to a system, this program performs a fake scan which comes up with a list of threats that were allegedly found by the program. Now don’t panic after seeing this scary looking list because the information this software will come up with is nothing but fake.
Antispyware Soft can mess with your machine in various ways. Like, it can block your computer from all types of legitimate programs which includes the antivirus and anti-spyware programs. However, there is no reason to freak out if you see that your machine has got infected by this rouge program. Just follow the procedures included below and you should be able to free your system from the evil hands of Antispyware Soft in no time.
Automatic Antispyware Soft Removal:
If you are looking at know security software that can fully remove Antispyware Soft as well as stop future threats so you do not get infected again, we recommend downloading a copy of Spyware Doctor with Antivirus Here.
Online Antispyware Soft Removal:
If you need expert help we can recommend two great solutions. The first is http://www.pcninja.com. This is a remote computer repair company based in California.
The second is a company that is overseas and therefore a little cheaper. However you will be dealing with someone who does not speak English as a native language. check out Tee Support Here
Remove Antispyware Soft Manually:
To eliminate Antispyware Soft from your computer, at first you need to stop the process mentioned below:
- [random characters]tssd.exe Normally 6 random characters
In order to do so, you will need to browse to the file location and re-name the file. The other option would be to use a process killer tool like the one that you will find here at www.removevirus.org. In many cases, you will see that your Internet Explorer and or Chrome are not being able to connect to the internet. You will have to remove the proxy setting first.
Once you are done with the initial step, you should delete the following file:
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random characters ]\[random characters]tssd.exe
- %User%\AppData\Local\[random characters ]\[random characters]tssd.exe
You are also advised to conduct a complete scan with Spyware Doctor with Antivirus to find the path if you are facing any sort of difficulty. From there the threat can be removed manually once it is identified.
If you face any problems with the infection then you can consider taking expert help from http://www.pcninja.com .
Registry Removal Procedures for Antispyware Soft
The following keys and settings are needed to be removed from the Windows registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random characters]“
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random characters]“
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” =”1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:5555”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = “.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1”
At this point, most probably your system is almost free from Antispyware Soft (if not completely). Now you need to perform a full virus scan. Use Spyware Doctor with Antivirus. You should also run disk cleanup to empty out the recycling bin and temp folders.
Antispyware Soft Directories:
- Vista and Windows 7 Users: %User%\AppData\Local\[random characters ]\
- XP Users: %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random characters ]\
Deleting Antispyware Soft manually is a complicated procedure and therefore not recommended for everyone (unless you are genuine computer geek!). In order to get the job done safely, inexperienced users are recommended to take the assistance of http://www.pcninja.com, which is web-based repair service. You can also go for a legitimate antivirus software like Spyware Doctor with Antivirus for a safe and complete removal of Antispyware Soft.
If you can not connect to the internet on the infected computer to access the remote computer repair site or download security software we recommend you check out this Can’t Access the Internet After Virus Infection guide.
Remove Antispyware Soft : By RemoveVirus.org