Some evident reasons to learn Node.js
Below you can see the most reasonable reasons why it’s worth learning Node.js:
- You can use it to build microservices. To be specific, it is going to be much simpler to publish and package the modules built due to the appliance of npm (which is node package manager);
- You can take advantage of it not just for web development. It can be used in a lot of different fields. For instance, IoT projects and supporting the team of developers;
- Besides, using it, you get the opportunity to create powerful and complex apps without any necessity to write complicated code. It may be very beneficial.
So, as you can see, there are quite a few reasons why you need to learn Node.js.
Is it hard to learn it?
In this section, we are getting closer to the actual topic of the article. If you think it’s too difficult to explore Node.js, we want to assure you: it isn’t really so.
And now, let’s see what difficulties you should be aware of when making a decision to learn Node.js:
- What’s inside? Here we mean the actual structure of Node.js. You will have to deal with such stuff as sync, async, promises, and so on. But if you manage to research well and get a clear understanding of all that, it’s going to be your guarantee of the successful application of the cross-platform environment in the future;
- Asynchronous programming thing. In terms of making the app, it’s a great advantage because the application created can boast a great performance. However, to apply it, the programmer has to spend quite a decent amount of time and understand how to make an app in general;
- Node package manager. It’s great for many reasons but at the same time, it’s hard to navigate everything given there and keep track of it.
So, answering the question of whether it’s going to be hard or not to learn Node.js, it’s going to be fair to note that impossible is nothing. There are some great pros of it you can use so the time you spend on it won’t be considered to be wasted. To speed up the process, you can research the books devoted to this topic. There are plenty of them in the market and they clearly explain what to do and learn step by step. What is more, there are also some video courses, blogs, and similar stuff to help you.
Is there a necessity to hire the team?
Well, in some cases, it’s going to be more reasonable to contact specialized development services. Today many companies such as QArea provide opportunities to hire Node.js developers. Navigate here to learn more information and find out what other services the company offers. In case you find learning the programming language extremely complicated, value your time and don’t want to lose extra money then you really need to consider a web application to be done by the professional team of developers.