We are becoming more and more connected to our lives with computer technology. They help to process data at work. We receive money using plastic cards. We work and relax on the Internet. It is gradually turning into a continuation of real life. A huge number of people need a global network for work. That’s why data protection is an objective necessity now. By the end of last year, cyberattacks had already cost the world $6 trillion. In particular, it concerns big server complexes, where an enormous variety of information is collected.
You need a reliable network solution that can provide great encryption schemes and be stable during DoS or flood attacks. A great decision is to buy US residential proxy with Soax. The company has over 8.5 million IPs worldwide. Besides all that, some modern protection algorithms are used there, so you don’t need to be afraid of your data. Check it out and try the proxy solution!
Experience shows that there are many ways of obtaining unauthorized access to information:
- third-party access to the local network;
- electromagnetic radiation interception;
- theft of storage media, login credentials, and passwords;
- data reading from custom arrays;
- reading residual data from the system memory after the execution of basic queries;
- copying of information carriers with overcoming protection measures;
- disguise as a registered user;
- the use of software traps;
- exploitation of flaws in operating systems;
- use of Trojan horse viruses (they account for 58% of all malware and they are expanding to countries like Asia);
- intentionally disabling the mechanisms that ensure the protection of the system;
- intentional and unintentional infections with computer viruses.
If you want to avoid the above-mentioned issues, the best advice would be to try to find a good data protection specialist or a system administrator who will implement some useful software solutions into your equipment complex.
The list of threats to the confidentiality of information is also quite similar:
- Data interception — means the ability of an attacker to connect to a communication line to receive information that is transmitted on a given line, or to receive information at a distance using spurious magnetic radiation that is released during the transmission of information.
- Traffic observing — an overview of data that relates to communication between clients (presence/absence, frequency, direction, type, amount of traffic, etc.). In this case, some amount of data can be obtained based on traffic characteristics (continuity, presence, or absence of information).
- Correction of the information — making small distortions in the data flow, destroying individual messages, or changing the order of packets and messages within the massive.
- Masquerade — an attacker’s attempt to impersonate a real user to obtain the necessary capabilities and privileges, or provide false information to another client.
- Communication disruption — an artificial interruption of communication or a delay in the transmission of urgent messages.
Of course, it will not be possible to build perfect protection, but there is a set of rules that any administrator should listen to.
A wide variety of viruses are spreading on the Internet. Unauthorized access is becoming a kind of income. Besides all that, most of the documentation of various organizations is acquiring electronic form. It makes the security question vital. Especially if we talk about servers.
Your device security plan affects data processing, the confidentiality of information, and even finances. Note that the more money you spend on tools and service options, the more productive your company’s operation would be.