The current PCTechGuide design uses CSS layout to achieve a clean look, with clear navigation options to make the information easy to find and easy to read. Launched in December 2008, we hope the change is considered for-the-better by regular visitors, and that new visitors will find a fresh, relevant and effective website.
It’s possible to trace the development of the PC Technology Guide’s design using the Wayback Machine, which has archived pctechguide.com (indeed, many of the Internet’s major sites) since 1999.
- Background to the PC Technology Guide – www.pctechguide.com
- Site Design Information
- Site Navigation
- Search Help
- PC Technology Guide Website Usage and Disclaimer
- GNU Copyright License – PC Technology Guide – www.pctechguide.com
- Site Statistics
- Write Techology Articles For This Site
- Search Engine Rankings for www.pctechguide.com
- Contact Information
- The PC Technology Guide’s Contributing Authors
- Advert Rates for PCTechGuide