The viruses and those internet parasites are gaining population and the usual question of the users will be about protection, capabilities and the damage it can cause. Here, the subject is all about Torntv V10 Ads, you can see often their signature at the left bottom part of the ads being displayed.
The real identity of Torntv V10 Ads:
- It cannot duplicate itself so it means it’s not a virus.
- It is partly malware. Malware is the short term for malicious software, which pertains to everything and anything that has the capability to infect computers. This covers the viruses, adware, and spyware, hence the PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs) are not referred as malware for they commonly proclaim their existence within the License Agreement of T’s & C’s once you download it online.
- It has the capability to get some of the information about your browsing activity such as web sites visited, however it’s not a spyware program.
Remember that adware, just like the PUP needed to be accepted to being installed on your computer. Generally, theTorntv V10 Ads is always with bundled free software and when installed, continuous pop-up and banner ads will be experienced. They are simply annoying because of the ads keep on appearing on your screen. So, if you want to free yourself from all of these, it is best to avoid installing free software online or you can carefully check the agreement and do not click or open attachments especially to unknown senders.
Removal Guide for TheTorntv V10
From your computer, for users of Windows XP go to the Control Panel and use the Add/Remove Programs. While if you are using Windows 7 or 8, you can Uninstall a Program at the Control Panel.
1. To the Start Menu, you can select the Control Panel, then go to the Add/Remove Programs.
If you are using Windows Vista/7, you should choose the Control Panel and then proceed to the Uninstall a Program.
While for Windows 8, drag the pointer to the right corner part of the screen, then click Search from the list and enter “Control Panel”.
Or from the original position of the formerly Start button, you can select the Control Panel there.
2. If the “Uninstall a Program or the Add/Remove Programs” is already appearing on your screen, you need to scroll through the list of and find the currently installed programs. Remove the following files/program/app:
• TheTorntv and any other recently installed application
For users of Windows Vista, 7 or 8, click the Uninstall (at the top part of that window). When done, close the Control Panel.
Extension Removal in Google Chrome:
- Go to the Google menu button and click it. Proceed to go to the Tool and then Extensions.
- This time, click the Trashcan icon, this will remove the TheTorntv V10, LyricsSay-1, MediaPlayerV1, HD-Plus 3.5, and the apps/softwares/programs you don’t recognize.
Extension Removal in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open click Mozilla Firefox, then go to Tools, same as to the Add-ons.
- Now, choose Extension and click Remove button. This will remove the TheTorntv V10, LyricsSay-1, MediaPlayerV1, HD-Plus 3.5, and the apps/software/programs you don’t recognize.
Extension Removal in Internet Explorer:
- Click to open Internet Expolerer, and then proceed to Tools, click Manage Add-ons. In case, you already have the new version, just click on the Settings button.
- Go and click the Toolbars and Extensions, then click Remove/Disable button to delete the browser add-ons listed above.