The gaming experience for PC users, through the AMD A-series APU, the innovation to accelerate the desktop processor where it blends the multi-core CPU together with the AMD Radeon graphics in a single power-efficient chip.
The AMD A10-7850k, with 12 compute cores (4 CPU + 8 GPU), together with AMD Radeon R7 graphics, and exclusive features such as AMD TrueAudio for its audio effect. These specs can handle the Battlefield 4 or anything else.
Features of AMD A-Series
HSA. The design of HSA architecture gives a new standard when it comes to a processor. It modifies the CPU and GPU to function together and run faster in its computation task with the use of the Ultra HD resolution.
The latest generation of APUs, the hardware system can support the following:
• More computing performance than the CPU. It has been long the focus is on the CPU while the software task has increased on demand, meaning more result and computing are required. This kind of environment can overload notwithstanding the fastest and fuller power CPU. This inspired the software developers to create a powerful processing component – the graphics processor, GPU.
Anyway, the GPU can do more than graphics for better gaming performance. GPU it can also work to process intensive tasks more efficient than the CPU. The keystone to this is the HSA or Heterogeneous System Architecture. The job of HSA is to combine the capabilities of specialization of the GPU, CPU and several processing factors onto one chip, which is the APU.
Now, as the HSA is here, not only it can boost performance, it can also bring a brand new performance in which it can basically convert the way everyone interact with AMD devices.
• Tapping the 800+ Gflops of power. The new A10-7850K APU is the 1st APU with HSA features. They work in harmony to give 800+ GigaFLOPs to produce extra computing power. In short, it will reflect to speed up your applications and minimize the lag during gaming demands.
Another potential of HSA is its features of smooth HD video, it can display an excellent clarity for spontaneous interaction with devices. The APU speed the tasks, allowing to run the faster in applications, multimedia and videos – working in smaller devices and prolong battery life.
• The Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture. Available to choose the feature the AMD Radeon R7 series, R9 series and HD 7000 series graphics cards. With the GCN, this is a new move towards designing the consumer GPU, thus creating a better option for every gamers. This design is capable to go beyond the limitations of DirectX 11 gaming.
The GCN Architecture gives way to turn every gaming experience like the real-world environment. This will match the gamer’s demand when it comes to image quality, accuracy of textures, the clarity and the effects.
The GCN three key technologies responsible for its excellent performance:
1. The Partially Resident Textures (PRT). Most gamers can observe reusing textures, especially on background scenes (mountains and trees) or grounds. This happens because, in the game, the additional physical size/number of textures can create a negative effect on the performance of a GPU. This is where PRT – the radical technology, comes in. PRT aims to break to break this cycle.
PRT can use larger texture files, about 32 terabytes and with small performance impact. PRT has the capacity to allow future games to process extremely high resolution of textures – small and repetitive textures as well.
2. Improved Anisotropic Filtering (AF). Every modern GPU has this. This is a technique that helps the GPU to make the textures of your games continue razor shape whatever the situation. The AMD Catalyst driver suite, it gives players an option to force-enable AF for every game they play.
3. Improved DirectX 11 Tessellation. Today, game developers are moving DirectX 11 to process larger effects. The Tessellation is one of this effect, where it can process more details of the scene on the fly.
Efficiency by the AMD ZeroCore Power Technology. The developers of AMD believed that great performance and image don’t go with high power bill expenses. As another feature of GCN Architecture, minimal power consumption when in “idle state”, such time is when the user is doing desktop work. And there’s more to this, the AMD ZeroCore Power Technology has a strategical advantage of power efficiency to grant desktop GPUs the capability to decrease the power, when your monitor is turned-off, known s “long-idle-state”.
Mantle Technology creates a hyper-efficient performance for PC gaming experience, this means bringing faster and better games. The game developers understand that the PC has the power to maximize the gaming experience of every user, however, this is not an efficient device, not until the Mantel technology is developed.
Mantel has the technology to decrease the workload of the CPU. The developers gave Mantel a way to talk to the GPU with less translation, this result better performance of the system and advantage of the gaming system. In effect the CPU is freed-up and have some additional capacity, leading to improve games. By giving the work to the GPU, the CPU can work effectively on the tasks.
AMD TrueAudio. Meeting the expectations of the gamers ha been always he never ending challenge of the game developers. This means, meeting the graphic quality and processing speed must be met. However,the game audio is left on the sidelines.
In games, sound is seriously necessary to throw a different experience on gamers. The sound engineers are working extensively to deliver the best. And through the help of AMD TrueAudio, it resolves the sound developer’s problem.
Features of AMD TrueAudio:
• A committed digital signal processor (DSP), this is constructed at the AMD GPU’s center. It can do more than creating new and exciting audio features, but also can save cycles of the CPU which can be used for other task.
• Sound effects are programmable. This creates flexibility on audio effects same as the programmable on graphics. With it, the game developers can create acoustic environment and complex effects easily.
• Additional Audio objects and video channels, where the game developers will have no hard time knowing which sound can be reusable. This can give way to a lifelike sound environment.
• Convolution reverb and real life echoes are available. The programmers can reproduce different types of real-world acoustic phenomena.
• The multi-channel function can give a headset surround sound, with the exact location of audio algorithms for gamers.
AMD Eyefinity Technology. Four display angle of the battlefield, this is what AMD Eyefinity technology can do. This technology gives the gamers unlimited view where it extends the traditional limitations of desktop computing through increasing the screen area. The multiple monitors can give an envelop atmosphere, more productive and with workstations more useful.
The three screens, the modern games can look great, but with AMD Radeon graphics, you can play across five screens!
AMD Radeon Memory can boost the gaming and entertainment experiences, for it is designed to bring quality and increased memory bandwidth. The combination of AMD Radeon RAMDisk up to system memory and graphics, surely AMD memory products can grant the excellent and surprisingly PC experience on can have.