The PC gaming market is maturing, but it is also very robust. The market will be worth $30.71 billion by 2022. It is growing at a pace of 2.2% a year, but the sluggish growth reflects the fact that it is already so large.
New gamers are often looking for new games to try. Some people like the old-school games, such as those produced by Sierra Entertainment before the turn of the century. Others want more contemporary games, such they can enjoy a more modern gaming experience.
Enjoying the Latest PC Games on the Market
While you are gaming, you might want to take advantage of some of the best PC Gaming Advances made recently, such as Virtual Reality or Wearable Gaming. It has never been a better time to be a gamer, as technology keeps improving every day. You can easily play a video game for hours at a time, and escape your troubles into a fantasy world.
People are online playing video games now more than ever before, and we can help you decide on what the latest and greatest games are that you should add to your collection. Whether you like sports’ games, fighter games, fantasy games, or another option, there will be something for you on our list of the best PC video games this year.
Our top 6 picks for PC Games in 2020
Whether you want to use one of the new gaming advances, or stick with some old classics, you have plenty of options for video games to play in 2020. Take our look at the best choices for video games on the pc this year:
- Bleeding Edge – a multi-player game designed to be played online, this can help you socialize with your friends, or help you make new ones. A combat game, if you like fighting video games, opt for this choice. The fighters are mechanically enhanced, and you will truly feel like a superhero. If you need to work out some aggression, a fighting game is a good selection.
- Doom Eternal – one of the best overall games on the market, this version of Doom has been upgraded substantially since it first game out years ago. An intense shooter game, you will be addicted and unable to put your controller down after you take your first shot. If you are looking for an option to spend a lot of time with, look no further than Doom Eternal.
- Call of Duty: Warzone – most gamers have played Call of Duty at least a little bit. No matter what version you have played in the past, the Warzone version is one that you will want to pick up. This game is actually free to play, so if you are on a budget, stop your search here. A battle royale video game, you can play online with multi-players and play against each other.
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – this game is platform-adventure game, meaning it is an action video game in which players will need to jump and climb between platforms. Think of it like the 1980’s video game Donkey Kong, except much more new and improved. If Donkey Kong was your type of game, look for this new classic, which has amazing graphics and is very addictive to play.
- Madden 21 – an all-time classic for sports gamers, this year’s version expects to be no different. The cream of the crop for sports video games, if you are going to buy just one in this genre, this is the selection. The graphics are outstanding, and the gameplay has been improved consistently every year for over 20 years. Lose yourself in the competition, and you can also enroll in online leagues that are eligible for top prize money.
- Beautiful Desolation – set in the future, anyone interested in Science Fiction should enjoy this game. Set in the post-apocalyptic world, you will need to solve puzzles, fight to survive, and unlock mysteries in the world. This is a very futuristic game that is highly advanced. If you are looking for a game with a lot of mysteries and puzzles to solve, this is the top choice on the market today. I’ve also enjoyed playing through the dungeons of WoW but it got to the point where farming became tedious. So from now on I’m just going to buy wow classic gold and enjoy the Video Games without endlessly grinding.
About PC Gaming Advances
PC video games have been around for decades, since the 1970’s really. But, as technology improves every day, so do gaming options. Here are a few ways that PC Gaming has advanced in recent years.
- Virtual Reality – There are now headsets that place you right in the world of reality. This is another good option if you are looking to just lose yourself in a fantasy world for a couple of hours. Virtual Reality is a component of technology that has not been perfected yet. While there are great options out there now, they keep improving, and the longer you wait, the better the choices you will have.
- High-Definition displays – Playing video games on your dad’s old tube tv is not the way of the world anymore. No matter what platform you are playing on, you can get a super-sized state of the art TV that is designed specifically for playing video games. The graphics will look so good you will not know it’s a video game.
- Facial and voice recognition – On a lot of video games, you can now download your face and put it in the game. Meaning, you can make a video game version of yourself. This is a really cool feature, especially in sports games where you can throw yourself right into the game playing alongside your favorite athletes. The voice recognition means you can also give commands via voice instead of on the keyboard or controller. And, you can also use a headset to talk to your competition.
- Mobile Gaming – Now you can take your video games with you on the road. A lot of times you can link your PC or other platform directly to a mobile app or gaming system so you can pick up where you left off when you are traveling. You can take all the comforts of home with you when you travel. You are no longer confined to just the box you are playing on.
Escape into PC Gaming
Whether you are playing one of the 6 best games on our list, or experiencing with a new avenue of gaming advancements that you haven’t played before, 2020 is a great year to be a video gamer and with smurf accounts available at https://www.unrankedsmurfs.com/ it got even better. All levels of experience from beginner to expert can benefit from the outstanding technology available to today’s gamers. Take advantage of the new facial recognition software and throw yourself right into a video game! For more gaming accessories, here is a great page for more options to choose from.